Waechtersbacher Str. 22
We are not resposible for the content of websites that our website links to.
We attach great importance to privacy. The collection and processing of your personal data takes place in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and process your personal data in order to offer you the above-mentioned portal. This statement describes how and for what purpose your data is collected and used and what options you have in relation to personal information.
1) Responsible body
Responsible body for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is
2) General use of the website
We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage and interaction with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our online offer (so-called server log files). The access data includes name and URL of the retrieved file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code), browser type and browser version, operating system, referrer URL (ie the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. We use these log data without assignment to you or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our online offer, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and nature of Use of our website and services, as well as for billing purposes, to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners.
2.2) E-mail contact
If you contact us (eg via contact form or e-mail), we will save your details for the processing of the request as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise. We store and use other personal data only if you consent to it or if this is permitted by law without special consent.
2.3) Google analytics
This site does not use Google analytics.
2.4) Legal basis and duration of storage
The legal basis of the data processing in accordance with the preceding paragraphs is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our interests in data processing include, in particular, ensuring the operation and security of the website, investigating the way the website is used by visitors, and simplifying the use of the website.
Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued.
3) Your rights as a data-processing party
Under applicable law, you have various rights regarding your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights.
3.1) Right to confirmation and information
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain free information from us about the personal data you have stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
4. if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
5. the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
3.2) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of this, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
3.3) Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information without delay, and we are required to delete your personal information immediately if one of the following is true:
1. The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
2. They revoke their consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) GDPR (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no need for any other legal basis for the processing.
3. In accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
4. The personal data were processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law which we are subject to.
6. The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
If we have made the personal data publicly available and if we are obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, we take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers who process the personal data, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs. to inform you that you have requested that you delete any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
3.4) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to require us to restrict processing if any of the following conditions apply:
1. The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
2. the processing is unlawful and you have refused to delete the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of your personal data;
3. we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
4. You have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
3.5) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that information to another person without hindrance, provided that
1. the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR; and
2. the processing is done using automated procedures. In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another party, as far as technically feasible.
3.6) Right to object
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
You have the right, for reasons of your own particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1) of the GDPR, unless: , processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
3.7) Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
3.8) Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
3.9) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, employment or the place of the alleged breach, that you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
4) Data security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted with us. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but point out that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures that we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology. We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
5) Automated decision-making
There is no automated decision-making based on personal data collected.
6) Transfer of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries
Basically, we only use your personal data within our company. If and to the extent that we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), these personal data will only be received to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service. In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing ("order processing"), we contractually obligate processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject's rights. Data transmission to agencies or persons outside the EU outside of the cases mentioned in this declaration in point 2.3 does not take place and is not planned.