A program to create self-executing slide shows or GIF-animations.
The program supports several image formats and can create slideshow output files as the following formats (the generated output files can then be provided without this program):
- .EXE-file (self executing, can be burned to CD or sent via e-mail)
- .EXE-game (3 mini-games available, you can change the background(s))
- .SCR-file (screen saver-file, can be used as screen-saver)
- .GIF-file (animated GIF image)
- .SWF-file (flash slide-show)
- .AVI-file (images as film)
The display time for each picture can be set for the complete slide-show or individually per picture. For .EXE- or .SCR-files you have also the possibility to add a background music file. You may install this program together with Alternate Pic View and it integrates itself into the Tools-menu.
Changes in this version:
- Correction program folder
|Supported operating systems:||98, Me, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Languages included:||English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Slovak, Danish, Czech, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Slovenian, Japanese, Hungarian, Swedish, Arabic, Greek, Portuguese|